Areas of Emphasis
Balanced Assessment Systems
- Identifying what it takes for districts and schools to have balanced assessment systems that meet the informational needs of all, from the classroom to the boardroom
- Providing an evaluative tool to know what is currently in place in the system and what needs to be attended to.
-Assisting leaders both short term and long term in developing balanced assessment systems
- Addressing the knowledge and skills that leaders possess or must develop to lead the development of quality educational systems where all members within the system are able to do their best work
- Providing a set of tools for developing leadership skills that address both improvement and innovational needs within systems
- How students/people learn
- What motivates learners
- How success breeds success
- What builds confidence and what destroys it
- What is creativity
- What is innovation
- Why creativity is essential in curriculum
- How being creative motivates learners
- How to set up a classroom where creativity is the ultimate goal
- How to assess for creativity
Balanced and quality assessment practices in every classroom
- What does this look like?
- How does one do this in his/her classroom?
Team learning to acquire quality assessment practices
- What is team learning?
- Why is team learning most effective?
- How does one set up the desire, conditions and behaviors for team learning?
Student involvement in assessment practices
- Why, what, and how
Descriptive and Evaluative Feedback in Reporting and Grading
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by PowWeb